Re: st: Relative Importance of predictors in regression

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Relative Importance of predictors in regression
Date   Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:53:37 -0500

You are right about the MS. In my calculations I used the partial SS
themselves. These should add up to the R squared.

I don't really have much on the way of interpretation of the shared
variance, in fact I found that it is hard to interpret it here:

http://www.education.umd.edu/EDMS/fac/Harring/Past-Classes/EDMS651/Notes/MRA-MS.pdf

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez
Graduate Student
Department of Economics