Re: st: sroot user written pgm

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: sroot user written pgm
Date   Mon, 4 Nov 2013 21:20:28 +0000

"Son, you're on your own." (Reverend Johnson in Blazing Saddles)

More seriously, no thoughts except don't do that. If you test each
panel separately, there is a real problem of multiplicity. If you work
with a fixed level, then bear in mind that implies so many rejections
even if all the nulls are correct and the tests. Also, are the tests
really independent of each other?