Re: st: capture confirm file always returns 7

From   Robert Picard <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: capture confirm file always returns 7
Date   Fri, 20 Sep 2013 12:01:17 -0400

-confirm file- returns 0 if the file is found. The return code 7
indicates a syntax error. For example:

confirm file part 1.txt

will trigger the error because there's extra stuff past "part". If
your filepath includes standard parsing delimiters, enclose the
filepath in double quotes.

confirm file "part 1.txt"

Robert