Re: st: "Can Your Results be Replicated?" (Stata error?)

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "Can Your Results be Replicated?" (Stata error?)
Date   Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:47:37 +0200

good point, I was thinking of -gologit2-.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
WZB
Reichpietschufer 50