Re: Re: st: about residuals and coefficients

From   Yuval Arbel <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: st: about residuals and coefficients
Date   Thu, 5 Sep 2013 23:08:19 -0700

For those of you who wish to read the insights of Kahneman, I attach a
link to his Auto-Bibliography description published in the Noble Prize
website.
What I'm referring to is particularly the section regarding his military service

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/economic-sciences/laureates/2002/kahneman-bio.html