Re: st: Features for Stata 14

From   Yuval Arbel <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Features for Stata 14
Date   Tue, 3 Sep 2013 23:33:55 -0700

I would also like to have a possibility to make a graph of two
variables at the same time, where the left and right vertical axes
have different scale. This is possible in advanced versions of excel -
but not in Stata (at least to the best of my knowledge).

One example of such a graph is given on page 36 after you download the
working paper from the following link:

Actually, I would even like the possibility to improve this graph - so
that the bars will appear one adjacent to the other

Dr. Yuval Arbel
School of Business
Carmel Academic Center
4 Shaar Palmer Street,