Re: st: about residuals and coefficients

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: about residuals and coefficients
Date   Tue, 03 Sep 2013 17:47:34 +0200

Right....dominance analysis will do the trick.

See also -shapely- (by Stas Kolenikov), available from ssc:

ssc des shapley

Best
J.

John Antonakis