Re: st: Re: adjusting charges for inflation ( -cpigen- by Autin Nichols )

Subject   Re: st: Re: adjusting charges for inflation ( -cpigen- by Autin Nichols )
Date   Tue, 3 Sep 2013 11:36:00 -0400

Daniel Waxman <[email protected]>:
-cpigen- on SSC is supposed to automate some of that, and it was
distributed with a do file allowing users to update their own ado
file, but the do file has been broken by some changes in underlying
data--I sent the OP an updated cpigen.ado and will update the files on
SSC soon.