Re: st: How to "format" Statalist posts

From   Lucas <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to "format" Statalist posts
Date   Mon, 2 Sep 2013 17:41:53 -0700

Gmail is not always effective.  I use gmail.  Whenever I submit
something I always write it with reasonable looking lines and breaks
only at the end of paragraphs. But sometimes I get my posts from the
list and find that every other line has only about 10 characters on
it.  It could be because I have set my screen's default fontsize a
certain way and this messes with the gmail.  But if I set it any
smaller I'll go blind trying to read material.

As you should see, my last few e-mails to the listserv had no problem.
 But, I never know what's gonna happen. I know of no way to be able to
know for sure what my e-mails look like before I send them.  Until I
find such a way, please accept my apologies for any future
disjointedness.

Sam