Re: st: How to "format" Statalist posts

From   Nicole Boyle <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to "format" Statalist posts
Date   Mon, 2 Sep 2013 13:25:58 -0700

Hmm, looking at my original post, it appears that I may be immune to
this horizontal text trailing issue, as suggested by those
automatically inserted line breaks in those first few paragraphs.
Perhaps Statalist formatting depends on the email server or client
used when posting? I'm currently posting through Gmail via browser
(Chrome).

Nicole