st: RE: -ivreg2- (SJ, SSC) problem

Subject   st: RE: -ivreg2- (SJ, SSC) problem
Date   Tue, 20 Aug 2013 17:26:49 +0000

Looks to me like an installation of an old version of ivreg2.

The usual recommended steps:

Find out which versions of ivreg2 are installed:

	which ivreg2, all

(Personally ... I think the "all" option should be the default behaviour of -which-.  Anyway...)

Uninstall duplicate versions, if any.  Confirm that the version installed is an old one.  (Latest version is from July 2013; behaviour below suggests a version from 5-ish years ago.)

Install the latest version using ssc:

	ssc install ivreg2

and if necessary

	ssc install ranktest

And then confirm the right version, and only the right version is installed:

	which ivreg2, all

--Mark

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.