Re: st: Accessing Stata's parameter estimates from Python

From   Michael Barker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Accessing Stata's parameter estimates from Python
Date   Fri, 9 Aug 2013 10:51:33 -0400

Hi Andrew,

You might be interested in the work of James Fiedler, who has done
work integrating Stata and Python. He presented his work at the Stata
conference this year and last year. You can see the presentations
here:

http://ideas.repec.org/p/boc/norl13/3.html

http://www.stata.com/meeting/sandiego12/materials/sd12_fiedler.pdf

Mike