Re: st: Import excel giving a "could not load" error for an existing workbook

From   Miles Grogger <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Import excel giving a "could not load" error for an existing workbook
Date   Fri, 9 Aug 2013 09:42:44 -0500

Sure here it is.

import excel c01_05_2008.xls, sheet("5.6 ")
worksheet 5.6  not found

The additional space between the 6 and the end quote is in the name as
well, however odd it may seem.