st: Updated Script to send BBEdit selection to Stata

Subject   st: Updated Script to send BBEdit selection to Stata
Date   Fri, 28 Jun 2013 18:01:48 -0400

I should have credited Ben Hulley, as the author of the original "Send
Selection" script.

Thanks again, Ben!

Steve

I've also updated the script Send_Selection_To_Stata to work with Stata 13.

Get it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/84ffuycj5tq5yeu

Steve