Re: st: Using AIPW for missing data purposes in RCTs?

Subject   Re: st: Using AIPW for missing data purposes in RCTs?
Date   Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:07:31 -0400

I agree with Ariel.  I don't know that any of the programs that have been mentioned,
-te aipw-, -dr-, or -drglm- , will solve Steve K.'s specific problem.

Steve