Re: st: Using AIPW for missing data purposes in RCTs?

Subject   Re: st: Using AIPW for missing data purposes in RCTs?
Date   Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:54:03 -0400

You are welcome, Steve.

I overlooked -drglm-, "Doubly robust estimation in generalized linear
models" by N. Orsini, R. Bellocco, and A. Sjolander

 See: http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=st0290

. net install st0290.pkg

Also, -dr- is described in a Stata Journal article
http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=st0149

Steve