Re: st: gra command

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: gra command
Date   Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:27:46 +0100

Indeed, but I also explained that it uses version control, so it still
works. The only thing out-of-date  about -cusum6-  is that its graphs
cannot be edited in versions of Stata from 8 on.

What is out-of-date is the graphics advice in the document you
downloaded from Royal Holloway, London and I gave some advice on how
to plot results from this method.