Re: st: Input data from keyboard combined with Monte Carlo

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Input data from keyboard combined with Monte Carlo
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:42:41 +0200

Hi Nick:

Thanks for your suggestions.

The n=11 was just indicative....I did not want to have a wieldy example.

Best,
J.

John Antonakis
Professor of Organizational Behavior