st: Re: Re: FW: Mediation with endogenous mediator and endogenous independent variables

From   "A.M. Aranda Gutierrez" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Re: FW: Mediation with endogenous mediator and endogenous independent variables
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:47:14 +0000

Dear John,

Thanks again for your help. I'm sorry my message is still unclear.
I think you already gave an answer to my question, but  just to clarify,
Are you suggesting me to interpret the impact of the independent variables on the mediator by looking at the impact of the instruments on the mediator?
In other words, if the instruments are strong, can I make a conclusion about the impact of the endogenous independent variables on the mediator by looking at the impact of the instruments on the mediator?
So, is it not possible for Stata to produce an output of m = c (x1 x2 x3 = z1 z2 z3) when using the ivregress 2sls command?

Best,

Ana