Re: st: outreg

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: outreg
Date   Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:30:47 -0700

Every time you fit a regression model you are replacing the macros, matrices, and scalars that Stata stores from the regression.  When you run outreg2 (a user-written program available from SSC which you are asked to identify, as well as provide any relevant version information for that and Stata [if not using Stata 12 and soon Stata 13]), it is formatting the output from the results that are currently stored in memory.  You need to run -outreg2- after each model and use the append option to add the new results to your output.  I typically use the -estout- suite of packages, which allows you to use -eststo- or -estimates store- and then recall the specific models that you've stored to create the output you are interested in.

HTH,
Billy