Re: st: Stata to Latex: Table of tables

From   Stefan Bernhard <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Stata to Latex: Table of tables
Date   Sat, 1 Jun 2013 12:42:28 +0200

Thank you Chamara for the detailed procedure, I already feared that
there would be matrix stuff involved...
I will see if I can manage that, tanks for the advice.
Regards, stefan,