Re: st: Observations that keep a feature...

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Observations that keep a feature...
Date   Thu, 23 May 2013 19:24:57 +0100

This is getting very intricate to follow.

As Sarah posted yesterday, more or less, we need examples.

I worry on your behalf that you will have to explain your rules to
somebody reviewing your thesis/dissertation/report/paper and they are
going to ask you why you couldn't use much simpler rules.