Re: st: Observations that keep a feature in the whole sample period

From   "Miguel Angel Duran Munoz" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Observations that keep a feature in the whole sample period
Date   Wed, 22 May 2013 16:03:17 +0200 (CEST)

Nick, thanks for your help. I hope you can help me with another doubt. For
a similar analysis to that of my first message, assume I want to keep
those agents that that have overpass the threshold before a certain period
and then have been over it in the rest of the sample period.

To illustrate the idea, consider the following (data refer to consecutive
periods and the threshold is, eg, 0.9):

Agent 1: 1    1    1    1    1...
Agent 2: 0.8  1    1    1    1...
Agent 3: 0.8  0.8  0.8  1    1...
Agent 4: 0.8  0.8  0.8  0.8  1...

I want to keep the first three agents because they have overpassed the
threshold before period 4 and then have been over the threshold in the
rest of the sample period, but I do not want to keep agent 4.

Thanks in advance.

Miguel.