Re: st: Trouble using - estimates store- (new inquiry)

From   Federico Belotti <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Trouble using - estimates store- (new inquiry)
Date   Mon, 20 May 2013 12:56:06 +0200

Dear Benjamin,

maybe there is something specific in your code that does not follow standard Stata syntax.
I cannot provide a customized solution without taking a look at your code.
Anyways, below a working example which should replicate your framework.

HTH,
Federico

cap prog drop myprog
program myprog, eclass byable(onecall)

version 11.2
	if replay() {
	if _by() {
		error 190
	}
	_coef_table `0'
	exit
}
syntax varlist [if] [in]
gettoken lhs rhs: varlist
marksample touse
tempvar l`lhs'
gen `l`lhs'' = ln(`lhs') if `touse'
foreach v of local rhs {
	tempvar l`v'
	gen `l`v'' = ln(`v') if `touse'
	local transfrhs "`transfrhs' `l`v''"
}
cap cmp (`l`lhs'' = `transfrhs') if `touse', indicators(1) quietly
if _rc {
	di as err "cmp error"
	error 198
}
tempname _b _V
mat `_b' = e(b)
local eqname: coleq `_b'
local eqname = subinstr("`eqname'", "`l`lhs''", "`lhs'",.)
mat `_V' = e(V)
mat colnames `_b' = `rhs' _cons
mat coleq `_b' = `eqname'
mat colnames `_V' = `rhs' _cons
mat rownames `_V' = `rhs' _cons
mat coleq `_V' = `eqname'
mat roweq `_V' = `eqname'
eret post `_b' `_V', obs(`e(N)') esample(`touse') depname(`lhs')
eret local cmd myprog
_coef_table
end

sysuse auto, clear