Re: st: Trouble using - estimates store- (new inquiry)

From   Benjamin Villena <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Trouble using - estimates store- (new inquiry)
Date   Sun, 19 May 2013 22:07:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Federico,
I appreciate your help.
What you suggested worked, but it generated an unexpected side-effect

When I tried to use my code using bootstrap, I got the following error
something required
r(100)

Since this was the only change I made, I tried deleting the line you suggested in my ado file, and my bootstrap estimation worked!
I could even store my estimates using  -estimates store basemodel-
 Looking at the ereturn list, I realized that the bootstrap assigns e(cmd) : "bootstrap"
It seems that there is a conflict using
-ereturn local cmd "thenameofyouradofile"- when my ado file is used for bootstrap.
Many commands attach their names to e(cmd), with no conflict if they are bootstrapped... I do not know how to do this.
How can I set this right so I can store estimates when I use my ado file both (i) in a regular way and (ii) in a bootstrap?

Thanks