Re: multilevel zero inflated negative binomial model [was: Re: st: stata 12]

From   "JVerkuilen (Gmail)" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: multilevel zero inflated negative binomial model [was: Re: st: stata 12]
Date   Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:45:00 -0400

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM, Nick Cox <[email protected]> wrote:

> Evidently it does not exist.

Not that I know of without custom programming. I'd suspect it to be
HIGHLY difficult to estimate because zero inflation, overdispersion
due to multilevel structure, and "regular" negative binomial
overdispersion all trade off with each other to no small degree.

--
JVVerkuilen, PhD
[email protected]

“He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts – for support rather
than illumination.”--Andrew Lang