Re: st: multilevel analysis, ICC and MOR

From   yori novrianto <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: multilevel analysis, ICC and MOR
Date   Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:47:33 -0700

Dear Mr. Jeph

MOR is median odds ration. in my analysis i used logistic multilevel
analysis. that's why i used MOR instead of ICC. Do you have any idea
regards to my problem

Many thanks,
Yori