Re: st: RE: How to overlay four Cox survival curves in one graph

From   agnes cheah <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to overlay four Cox survival curves in one graph
Date   Fri, 19 Apr 2013 09:09:13 +1000

Hi

Thanks  Tim and Nick. However, I am not sure which words I need to
replace with variable names or commands to draw the 4 curves in one
graph. Do I have to save the graphs into memory and call in out again
later?
Just to put it in context, I used these commands to plot Cox survival
curves each time after performing the stcox regression
stcurve, survival at 1(group=0 at 2(group=1)- plotted two lines based on group
stcurve, survival at 1(Drug=1) at 2(Drug=2)- plotted two lines based on Drug

Thank you

Agnes