st: RE: How to overlay four Cox survival curves in one graph

From   Tim Evans <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: How to overlay four Cox survival curves in one graph
Date   Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:58:16 +0100

Agnes,

Can you run -stcox- with and estimate the basesurv. You should then be able to construct your survival curves in one graph using something like this:

forval i = 1/3 {
stcox if whatever==`i', estimate basesurv(basesurvest`i')
}

line basesurvest1 _t, connect(J) sort || /*
*/ line basesurvest2 _t, connect(J) sort || /*
*/ line basesurvest3 _t, connect(J) sort

Hope this helps.

Best wishes

Tim