Re: st: Multinomial logistic regression using GEE or random intercepts

Subject   Re: st: Multinomial logistic regression using GEE or random intercepts
Date   Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:40:06 -0400

-gllamm- can estimate random effects with multinomial logistic regression.  See section 9.3 of the GLLAMM manual.

Steve