Re: st: se

Subject   Re: st: se
Date   Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:17:31 -0400

There are many online resources for learning Stata. Some are listed at: http://stata.com/links/resources-for-learning-stata. The very best, I think, is the UCLA site, which also is listed at the bottom of every Statalist post. At the top of the "help" menu for any command there is an "also see", which will link to the post-estimation features of that command.

As for books, I like "Statistics with Stata" by Hamilton. Used copies can be found at Amazon, Ebay, and abebooks.com.

Steve