Re: st: How do I demonstrate that a sample is randomly drawn from a population?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: How do I demonstrate that a sample is randomly drawn from a population?
Date   Mon, 15 Apr 2013 00:45:32 +0100

I agree with David. Randomness of sampling has to be judged by knowing
how the sample was actually generated.

A quantile-quantile plot is the best way to keep track of the
similarities or differences between sample and population, in my view.