Re: st: Making a bar graph from the row of a matrix

From   Mauricio Esteban Cuak <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Making a bar graph from the row of a matrix
Date   Fri, 12 Apr 2013 17:37:36 -0500

Nick,

Thanks for your help, your code looks much better.
And yes, the code I sent was just for the list to know what I was doing.
Best!

ME