[no subject]

M. Angel.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] En nombre de Miguel Angel
Duran
Enviado el: lunes, 08 de abril de 2013 21:27
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: st: Dropping all subjects but those in the last period

My dataset includes observations for about 9000 companies per year in a
twenty years period. To clean the dataset, I would like to drop all those
companies that are not present in the last year (because the rest went
bankrupt or were absorbed), but I do not know how to do it. Can this be done
just by splitting the datasets by period and then merging them?  Each
company has the same id across years. Thanks.

Miguel A. Duran.