Re: st: Imputing for missing proportions

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Imputing for missing proportions
Date   Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:49:25 +0100

Well, imputation of missing values is vastly oversold any way. Missing
at random? I don't (usually) believe it. (Highly unofficial opinion.)