Re: st: Logit and ReLogit Coefficients the Same, But Intervals Differ. Which do I report?

From   Sheila Vakharia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Logit and ReLogit Coefficients the Same, But Intervals Differ. Which do I report?
Date   Thu, 11 Apr 2013 21:17:42 -0400

Thank you!