Re: st: Bootstrapping and predicted probabilities

Subject   Re: st: Bootstrapping and predicted probabilities
Date   Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:11:55 -0400

Several issues here

* e(p) isn't a predicted value; it is the returned p-value for chi-square; -bootstrap- operates only on returned parameters, not on individual observation values.

* If you want access to individual bootstrap predictions, use -bsample- and -post- the results. You'll have to
write a program to do this; The -help- for -postfile- has an example.

* The model you show is simplistic, in that it considers no interactions, no random slopes.

Steve