Re: st: RE: Re: Stata appears to be eating some string IDs when saving a file

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: Stata appears to be eating some string IDs when saving a file
Date   Tue, 2 Apr 2013 17:16:19 -0700

David,

The original file was only 1 or 1.5G. The crazy thing was I wasn't
getting ANY errors in either Stata or Ubuntu when I was saving it.

I noticed the cause when I deleted some other stuff I was working on
and everything started working all of a sudden.

DVM