Re: st: xtlogit: panel data transformation's recast to double makes model incomputable

From   Tom <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtlogit: panel data transformation's recast to double makes model incomputable
Date   Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:24:39 +0200

Dear Maarten,

Apologies for the wrong naming of Stata, I read the FAQ all the way up
to this point.

How is Nick's suggestion a solution when the objective is to figure
out the significance over the other independent variables on my
dependent variable? Merely using two variables is not going to give me
any useful information.

Insofar noone has explained why the computation is unsuccessful. It'd
be especially helpful if someone could explain why less precision
would allow the maximizer to do it's job.

Kind regards,
Tom