Re: st: reliability with -icc- and -estat icc-

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: reliability with -icc- and -estat icc-
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:49:34 +0000

No one seems interested in this suggestion. But it is well to know
what patterns do or do not exist before you start quantifying them.
This is just to underline that repeating the graphs with ranks
underlines how much information is thereby discarded and that while
such graphs may not work well with many more raters and/or scores,
they do work well here.