Re: st: Mokken scaling procedure - output

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mokken scaling procedure - output
Date   Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:53:02 +0000

This is way outside my experience, but I would not exclude plotting
the data, seemingly unusual in this territory. In this case, -graph
matrix- might be helpful but given the ordinal scale jittering would
be essential.

clear
set obs 1000
forval j = 1/5 {
      gen y`j' = floor(6 * runiform())
}
raph matrix y?, jitter(1)

gives a kind of benchmark for a null extreme.

Nick