st: text editor for mac 10.5.8

From   Alesha Durfee <[email protected]>
Subject   st: text editor for mac 10.5.8
Date   Fri, 18 Jan 2013 02:19:43 +0000

I'm teaching an introductory statistics course using Stata. I am a PC user and we are using Text Pad as our text editor, but I have some students with Macs. I've found some good options for most of them, but one of my students has a mac 10.5.8 and is unable to use many of them. Does anyone have any recommendations for a text editor that would be good for her?

Thanks,

Alesha

Alesha Durfee
Associate Professor