Re: Re: st: Tabulate summary statistics by percentiles and save output

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: Tabulate summary statistics by percentiles and save output
Date   Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:06:36 +0000

You miss my point, which is that you are expected to explain the
provenance of user-written commands, as a courtesy to other members of
the list, and to the authors who deserve their credit. This is
explained in the FAQ.

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/resources/statalist-faq/#stata

In the cases of -esttab-, -estpost-, -estout-, -tabout-: all are
widely used and respected programs but I use none routinely and have
no advice on their use.

Nick