RE: st: Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: RE: Truncated sample or Heckman selection‏

From   Ebru Ozturk <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: st: Re: st: Re: st: RE: Truncated sample or Heckman selection‏
Date   Fri, 5 Oct 2012 14:53:29 +0300

I think there is a misunderstanding here. Yes, I have valid and meaningful values on my explanatory variables but when I restrict the sample to innovating firms. By restricting the sample I just exclude the firms that no activity toward innovation at all which I am not interested in them. So, in the restricted sample I can also observe Xs for 0s as my dependent variables are radical and incremental innovation.

I hope it is clear now.

Ebru