Fwd: st: Random effects time invariant residuals

From   Xavier Mas <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Fwd: st: Random effects time invariant residuals
Date   Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:56:12 +0100

Nick,

Many thanks for your indications and also thanks for the clarification
on the use of "macro" (I might be too influenced by VBA).

I just could not find in the post-estimation help or Stata manuals how
"predict variable,u" is calculated by Stata. This might not be the
kind of query posted in statalist, so sorry if this is the case.

Cheers,

Xavier