Re: st: Statistically significant difference in R Squared

From   Aniruddha Rajan <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Statistically significant difference in R Squared
Date   Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:27:27 +0100

Regarding coups, I doubt we could explain them purely with economic
variables - we'd need some sort of 'Dictator Horribleness' index..

Regards,
Ani