st: Bonferroni-holm

From   Sadjad Riahi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Bonferroni-holm
Date   Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:03:15 +0430

dear statalist,
I have found In a paper with the similar methodology with ours that
for correction of multiple comparisons, authors have applied
bonferroni-holm correction. To explain the analysis in short, they
have several dependent variable (subcorticalgray matter  region
volumes) and three groups of diagnosis, intracranial volumes,age and
sex as predictor variables.they have fitted a GLM for each region
volume as the dependant variable seperately, then F test was preformed
and subsequently contrast analysis. but for multiple comparison they
first corrected for the omnibus test and then correction for pairwise
comparison for each GLM that survived the first round of correction
was performed. Can you please enlighten me with this correction
procedure more in detail.

yours,

Sadjjad Riahi