Re: st: Getting the 'egranger' command to use the entire sample

From   Alex Letko <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Getting the 'egranger' command to use the entire sample
Date   Thu, 16 Aug 2012 21:00:55 +0100

Ok thanks very much to the both of you.  I understand what's going on
now.  I'll attempt to use the business calendar.

Thank you,

Alex