Re: st: More efficient processing of nested loops?

From   Robson Glasscock <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: More efficient processing of nested loops?
Date   Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:18:56 -0400

I completely understand that, and I'm also very appreciative of the
time you spent with my problem.

best,