Re: st: More efficient processing of nested loops?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: More efficient processing of nested loops?
Date   Wed, 15 Aug 2012 18:48:58 +0100

More speed-ups:

bysort cum_id_cum (datadate2) : gen d2_temp_2 = datadate_2[1]
bysort cum_id_cum (date_t_4) : gen dt_temp_2 = date_t_4[1]